Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh boy!

As you can see, my blog has a new banner!  What do you think?  Also I recently received some fantastic news: the remaining 7 courses I need to graduate will be offered winter and spring quarter so I can take fall quarter off for another climbing adventure!  That's right, 3 more days of class, 3 finals and then I am off until January 2012!

Any suggestions?  I have been throwing around the idea of another US trip including the Red River Gorge and the New River Gorge and much more, a possible trip to Turkey to check out the sport climbing, and recently someone threw out the idea of Rocklands.  Wow!  The possibilities :)

2 comments:

  1. You clearly know how to use blogger better than I do. I can't get mine to look nearly this nice.

    Anything in Colorado or Wyoming!...South Platte, Rocky, Vedauwoo, Devils Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Don't go to the Red until the fall. Way too humid in the summer. I would second Devils Tower. That place is awesome. But again, not recommended in the summer. Hot and too many thunderstorms to deal with.

    If you come east you have to boulder southeast sandstone. Stone Fort and Horse Pens 40 are amazing!

    ReplyDelete