Monday, October 18, 2010

Titan and Star’s Guide to Life on the Road- First Installment


Titan’s Tip: When you get the chance to sleep on a bed, take it.  When you’re on the road, chances to sleep on a real bed are few and far between.  Those little dog mats that Laura got us to sleep on in the tent don’t really do it for me, so here are six easy steps to securing a bed when the chance comes along.

Step 1: I like to start out on my doggy bed or on the floor so Laura isn’t suspicious of me

Step 2: Once Laura is asleep, I make my first move, which is to curl up on the corner of the bed

Step 3: Once I have secured a spot on the bed without waking Laura up, I start to stretch out slowly

Step 4: Once I have reached full extension from nose to tail, I start to extend my legs

Step 5: Little by little, I extend my legs until I am pushing Laura off the bed

Step 6: Before you know it, I have taken over the bed and Laura is precariously balancing on the edge while I snore in blissful doggy slumber!



No comments:

Post a Comment